UN Global Compact Network Korea Internship Opportunities
The United Nations Global Compact Network Korea is currently seeking recent graduates who are interested in acquiring experiences in fieldwork and research related to corporate sustainability through internship.
The programme will provide a greater understanding of the Global Compact’s Ten Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption as well as the Sustainable Development Goals. Interns will undertake work related to a range of Corporate Sustainability issues, including business and human rights, women’s empowerment, anti-corruption, environments, partnerships for development, and other collective action in support of the Global Goals.
- Conduct desk-research on issues related to corporate sustainability
- Translate publications, papers and other documents from English to Korean, or vice-versa
- Assist maintaining the UN Global Compact Network Korea’s website and social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Support organizing and hosting meetings and events
- Assist in the coordination of the Communication on Progress process
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
- Draft and edit publications, papers and other documents
q Eligibility Criteria
- Potential candidates should have graudated with a university degree or higher
- Fluency in both spoken and written Korean and English
- Familiarity with corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility and with the activities of the Global Compact is a plus
- Advanced computer literacy is a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, etc.)
q Working Condition
- Working Hours: 09:30 – 18:30
- Three working days per week for a minimum of six consecutive months
- This is paid internship with 4 major insurances provided
q Application Process
- Curriculum vitae screening (only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
- In-person interview and a 10-minute on-site English to Korean translation test (only successful candidates may be contacted)
q How to Apply
- Interested applicants must submit the following documents to email@example.com no later than Sunday, 17 January 2021:
Curriculum vitae (in English) and Cover letter (in English) in one document.
*Please title your application as [Internship] Kor. Name_Date of submission
- Official proof of English language proficiency tests (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, etc.) and other qualifications will be required only to successful candidates
q Additional Information
- Expected date of start: February 1st, 2021
- Internship certificates are issued upon completion of internship
- Korean is the main language used in the office
- Should you have any inquiries regarding the internship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.