[피터스톤] French Business Analyst
JOB Posting: French Business Analyst
■ Company: Peterstone Co, Ltd.
■ About Us:
Peterstone conducts various business research and consulting projects mainly for Yanmar Co., Ltd. ( www.yanmar.com a company with a 100 year of history that operates globally in manufacturing and providing solutions for industrial machinery such as diesel engines, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, generators and others) and other clients.
■ Position Title: Research Assistant (including Document Translating work)
■ Location: Jeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
■ Job Description:
- Main work consists of Business research (eg., company, market and industry analysis, competitor analysis, market trend update, new business development area) and report translation (English or Korean ↔ French).
■ Hours of Work: Up to 20hrs per week(Can be adjusted based on the person’s schedule and the project demand).
■ Payment: graduate student \12,000 per hour, undergraduate \10,000 per hour
■ Application Deadline: Window closes as the positions are filled
■ Starting Date: Will be discussed
- French native/a fluent French speaker
- Intermediate or higher skill level of English writing and communication
- Currently enrolled in a university or graduate school
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Open to both Korean and Foreigner who have proper VISA status
■ Work Experience: Not necessary
■ Recruiting Process:
- 1st: CV review
- 2nd: Interview (only for Whom passed the CV screening)
■ Documents: CV in English or Korean
■ Application & Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org