Global Compact Network Korea 인턴 채용공고 (디자인)
UN Global Compact Network Korea
(Design and Development Intern)
The United Nations Global Compact Network Korea is currently seeking recent graduates who are interested in acquiring experiences in fieldwork and research related to corporate sustainability through internship.
The programme will provide a greater understanding of the Global Compact’s Ten Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption as well as the Sustainable Development Goals. Design and Development Intern will undertake work related to produce designed materials for GCNK program and promotional activities of Corporate Sustainability issues, including business and human rights, women’s empowerment, anti-corruption, environments, partnerships for development, and other collective action in support of the Global Goals.
- Produce designed materials for GCNK’s programs and promotional activities.
- Support GCNK’s website and social media management
- Support GNNK activities such as conferences, forums and working groups
- Performing general office tasks as needed
q Eligibility Criteria
- Advanced computer literacy Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Wordpress
- Command of other Adobe softwares (Premiere Pro, etc) and knowledge of other web development skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, j-v-a-s-c-r-i-p-t)
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess prior experience in content and web design
- Familiarity with corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility and with the activities of the Global Compact is a plus
q Working Condition
- Working Hours: 09:30 – 18:30
- Three working days per week for a minimum of six consecutive months
- This is paid internship with 4 major insurances provided
q Application Process
- Curriculum vitae screening (only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
- In-person interview and a 10-minute on-site English to Korean translation test (only successful candidates may be contacted)
q How to Apply
- Interested applicants must submit the following documents to email@example.com no later than Sunday, 20 June 2021:
Curriculum vitae (in English) and Cover letter (in English) in one document.
*Please title your application as [Internship] Kor. Name_Date of submission
- Official proof of English language proficiency tests (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS, etc.) and other qualifications will be required only to successful candidates
q Additional Information
- Expected date of start: July 1st, 2021
- Internship certificates are issued upon completion of internship
- Korean is the main language used in the office
- Should you have any inquiries regarding the internship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org