★21학년도 후기 졸업 학위복 대여 행사 관련 안내/Post-2021 Graduation Uniform Rental Service★
1. Who can rental the uniform(gown)
1) Post-2021 Academic year degree holders(August, 2022 Graduates)
※ Completion students and graduates of previous semesters are unable to rent it.
2) Pre-2021 Academic year degree holders(February, 2022 Graduates) who can prove that they are unable to participate in the event due to COVID-19.
(Need to bring related evidence such as self-isolation notice, etc.)
3) In the case of COVID-19 confirmed patients, self-isolators, and symptomatic persons subject to investigation, students can rent the uniform in next ceremony scheduled for February, 2023 when submitting relevant evidence.
2. Rental Date and Venue
1) Rental and Return Date : August 24(Wed) ~ August 29(Mon), 10:30 ~ 16:00
※ Open on August 27(Sat) but closed on August 28(Sun).
※ Late fees will be charged after the rental event period.
2) Rental Venue : Administration Building 217(Multipurpose Hall)
1) Student can only select one day on the rental period(from 8.24(wed) to 8.29(Mon).
※ Can rent it on a specific date within the rental period and just return it by the end of the rental period.
2) Only graduates(or 1 agent) can enter the rental hall.
※ Student can borrow and return the uniform through an agent, and the agent should bring a certificate to check graduates’ major, such as student card or graduation certificate. (A captured copy of a mobile student ID and a resident registration card, etc that cannot verify the major are not accepted.)
3) It is not possible to return the uniform by delivery service.
4) A late fee of 5,000 won per day will be charged for reutrn after the return period.
5) Regarding the spread of COVID-19, pleas minimize the number of visitors to the school between the rental events, and make sure to comply with the rules of conduct according to administrative orders.
4. Mandatory compliance with COVID-19
1) For the health and safety of the members of the school, please wear a mask and cooperate with the control of the even host, such as checking the fever when entering the shool.
2) Access to the building can be restricted during the rental period.
3) The plan and schedule could be changed depending on the spread of COVID-19.
5. Inquiry : Office Administration Management department ☎ 02-710-9038
- 첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.